Welcome to Your Future Greater Green Bay
See careers in person and speak with local employers to find career aspirations and build skills necessary for your future success.
Provide guidance to your student as they explore opportunities to learn about future career options in life beyond high school.
Bring relevance to the classroom and expand your knowledge of career pathways to ensure future success for your students.
Develop a strong future talent pipeline by marketing careers to local schools and providing valuable career-based learning experiences.
What Users Say
"The Your Future program creates a direct line for schools to reach out to businesses and vice versa. With access to students, we are able to identify the areas they are interested in, prepare them for the future labor market, and businesses in Northeast Wisconsin are going to be in a better place."
Human Resources Director - Broadway Automotive
What is Your Future Greater Green Bay?
Partners In Education of the Greater Green Bay Chamber enhances workforce development by connect businesses, area schools, post-secondary institutions and community organizations in order to assist all students in developing the skills necessary for successful transition from school to an eventual career involving lifelong learning.
How Your Future Works
Your Future Greater Green Bay provides students the opportunity to explore careers, see them person, and be inspired by local companies and professionals. It also connects educators and business professionals to bridge the gap between the world of work and education in order to develop a thriving future workforce for greater Green Bay.
With 10,000 Babyboomers retiring every day in the United States, ensure your workforce is fully staffed by growing it locally.
Your Future benefits include:
- A platform for marketing your company and careers to students, educators, and parents
- An opportunity to bring your profession directly into the classroom
- Development of a highly skilled future workforce
- Bring real world revelance to classroom learning supporting future application of these skills in the workforce
- Inspire students to pursue careers that align with the region's labor market needs
Recently Posted Student Opportunities
JOB DESCRIPTION: -General Weeding, including removing excess waste off of parts. -Understand core vision and values of the company. Incorporate into all aspects of areas of responsibility. -Check that parts are not damaged. If any part of a decal is damaged, remove all material to prevent a non-conforming part from being shipped. -Check that all…
Here at Broadway Enterprises, we offer youth apprentice opportunities for both high school and college level candidates and mentorship programs, up to $7500 tuition reimbursement and tool incentive program valued over $10,500.
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is currently seeking qualified candidates for the Coated Products Operations plant, located in Green Bay, WI. Green Bay Packaging Inc. is a privately owned, diversified paper and packaging manufacturer. Founded in 1933, this Green Bay, WI based company has 3,600 employees, and 34 manufacturing locations located in 14 states. The Coated…
• Inspect, trouble shoot, diagnose, and perform maintenance on equipment • Perform annual vehicle and safety inspections; preventative maintenance and other repairs as necessary • Comprehension and completion of the repair orders, inventory forms, PM schedules, repair forecasts. • Prepare safety documents required by DOT, company and any other Federal, State or Local regulations •…