Welcome to Your Future Greater Green Bay
See careers in person and speak with local employers to find career aspirations and build skills necessary for your future success.
Provide guidance to your student as they explore opportunities to learn about future career options in life beyond high school.
Bring relevance to the classroom and expand your knowledge of career pathways to ensure future success for your students.
Develop a strong future talent pipeline by marketing careers to local schools and providing valuable career-based learning experiences.
What Users Say
"The Your Future program creates a direct line for schools to reach out to businesses and vice versa. With access to students, we are able to identify the areas they are interested in, prepare them for the future labor market, and businesses in Northeast Wisconsin are going to be in a better place."
Human Resources Director - Broadway Automotive
What is Your Future Greater Green Bay?
Partners In Education of the Greater Green Bay Chamber enhances workforce development by connect businesses, area schools, post-secondary institutions and community organizations in order to assist all students in developing the skills necessary for successful transition from school to an eventual career involving lifelong learning.
How Your Future Works
Your Future Greater Green Bay provides students the opportunity to explore careers, see them person, and be inspired by local companies and professionals. It also connects educators and business professionals to bridge the gap between the world of work and education in order to develop a thriving future workforce for greater Green Bay.
With 10,000 Babyboomers retiring every day in the United States, ensure your workforce is fully staffed by growing it locally.
Your Future benefits include:
- A platform for marketing your company and careers to students, educators, and parents
- An opportunity to bring your profession directly into the classroom
- Development of a highly skilled future workforce
- Bring real world revelance to classroom learning supporting future application of these skills in the workforce
- Inspire students to pursue careers that align with the region's labor market needs
Recently Posted Student Opportunities
JOB DESCRIPTION: Responsibilities for this position include: -Understanding and following procedures and processes -Understanding expectations of internal customers and suppliers -Understanding all of Romo’s production processes and how the Finishing and Printing area ties into them -Learning new equipment and technology as they come to Romo -Meeting shipping deadlines along with quality expectations -Read a…
• Inspect, trouble shoot, diagnose, and perform maintenance on equipment • Perform annual vehicle and safety inspections; preventative maintenance and other repairs as necessary • Comprehension and completion of the repair orders, inventory forms, PM schedules, repair forecasts. • Prepare safety documents required by DOT, company and any other Federal, State or Local regulations •…
The business customer care co-op student will report directly to the Enterprise Customer Care Manager and will be responsible for a variety of tasks that will vary on a day-to-day basis. Must be able to place data in the billing system, complete data entry assignments, update trouble tickets, create maintenance tickets, learn to port in…
Instruct a Yoga class for adults with beginner to intermediate levels offered. Basic certifications required; previous teaching experience and continued education a plus. Classes available to teach include Restorative Yoga, Morning Yoga, and Chair Flow Yoga. Class Day Time Restorative Yoga Mondays 9:00 – 10:00 am Morning Yoga* Tuesdays/Thursdays 7:30 – 8:30 am Chair Flow…