Minimum Requirements of Employer: Mininum 2 years Screen Printing/ Carousel Operator desired.
Education: High School Diploma/GED Equivalent Required.
Desired: 2-5 Years printing in a screen printing facility.
Duties and Responsibilities for this position include:
-Understanding and following procedures and processes
-Understanding expectations of internal customers and suppliers
-Understanding all of Romo\\\\\\\'s production processes and how the Printing area ties into them
-Learning new equipment and technology as they come to Romo
-Meeting printing deadlines along with quality expectations
First Shift Hours: 6:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
Benefits: Fitness Club Reimbursement,
Insurance: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance.
Leave and Holidays: Sick Leave, Vacation, Paid Holidays.
Retirement & Financial: 401K Plan, Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical).
Starting Pay $10.00 plus Shift Premium
Requirements of this Opportunity
Skills for this position include:
- Job preparation
- Setting up and operating a cylinder press
- Setting up and operating a carousel press
- Setting up and operating small - mid size clam shell presses, operating the color computer, and training printer assistants
- Training other printers and setting good examples
- Setting up and operating large format presses
- Printing more advanced jobs (tight register, high resolution 4cp)
- Recognizing and correcting problems on your own
Required: Must pass Pre-employment drug screening.
Experience/Qualifications: Minimum 2 years screen printing/Carousel Operator required.
Age: 18 or older required.
Any resumes e-mailed should be in PDF format and not password protected or they will not accepted for consideration.